Happy New Year!2010 I want to welcome you to my blog! I planned to start this year off right by keeping track of my work, and sharing what I do with my friends! I am new to this, so please bear with me and be kind! I am passionate about watercolor! I will share my progress on different paintings and hope you will enjoy exploring new techniques as I go along. Please feel free to give me comments and new ideas as I will be sharing things that I learn as I work.
Paintings from 2009
I have attached a few of my paintings from 2009. All watercolor.
I am an artist that is passionate about life and expressing it through watercolor, acrylic, pastel and oil paintings!
Nature inspires my work! People and animals of all kinds are part of my life! I hope you'll join me this year as I try to keep track of my paintings and creative endeavours.
I'll share some of my watercolor secrets as we go.
Welcome to 2010 the year of new beginnings!
No comments:
Post a Comment