Welcome to my world !

Happy New Year! 2010 I want to welcome you to my blog! I planned to start this year off right by keeping track of my work, and sharing what I do with my friends! I am new to this, so please bear with me and be kind! I am passionate about watercolor! I will share my progress on different paintings and hope you will enjoy exploring new techniques as I go along. Please feel free to give me comments and new ideas as I will be sharing things that I learn as I work.

Paintings from 2009

I have attached a few of my paintings from 2009.
All watercolor.





"Portrait of TJ"

"Portrait of TJ"
Watercolor, Collection of A. McMaster

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catching up!!




Last month seemed to creep by! We have had so much cold weather and snow that I have been wishing that the last piles would melt! ( I hate to admit it but I'm a kid when it snows! LOVE to walk in it and play, however I have had enough!!)
During February I was distracted and painted only a little.
The one painting that I finished was something that had been sticking in my mind, so it felt really good to finish it. I'll add the picture of it finished and in the beginning stages. The picture to the right is with the first washes on the painting. The finished painting is above * after multiple washes and lots of hours! I haven't given it a title yet... still thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment