I have to start this blog by explaining that my life is constantly an adventure! I have a son who is a herptologist/biology major and raises and rescues everything!!
Last year he rescued a baby bird from the tarmac at the local airport. Together he and I hand raised this little guy and then attempted to set him free only to find that he thinks he is part of the family!
This is my first painting of "Avi" (short for aviator) ! I'm sure there will be more!
It began as a sketch from photos I had taken. It then took shape quickly with multiple washes and some detail to finish his feathers! Let me know what you think! :) Nancy
Love the bird, love the frog.
ReplyDeletehttp://wwwfamiliesandlove.com
Nancy! Avi is gorgeous! What a beautiful story to go with the painting. I have to say I like your son and I have never met him. Animals are a very big love of mine.
ReplyDelete